The training for hand energy will consciously effect the energy level in the periphery of your body (i.e. hands). Less energy in your hands means less perceptibility to pain. Try to remove as much energy from your hands as possible.
For this training use the ULP-Hand Cable.
Plug the connector of the hand cable into its receptable:
- grab the cable connector such that the screw points down.
- plug the connector into its receptable, the connection should be smooth and easy.
- grap the collar, push it forward und turn it to the right until it stops.
- the whole connection should now be solid.
Attach all 10 wire ends of the cable to the electrodes with the velco straps. Put all electrodes onto the finger cups. Make sure that the silvery surface touches your finger cups. The red-marked wires should connect to your right hand, and the blue-marked wires to the left hand. The single wire attaches to a stick-on electrode in your neck.
Turn on the instrument by moving the switch in the back of the instrument to position "I". Read the values on the LCD-Displays.
Interpret the Readings:
- Values with a minus sign show activity.
- The higher the minus value, the higher the activity and energy in your hands.
- Values w/o a sign are positive (lack of energy).
- The higher the plus value, the lower the activity and energy in your hands
Exercise as follows:
Change values like with the biofeedback training by utilizing visualization. Think of something specific and watch how the values change. Experiment!
- Try to move values into the plus region as much as possible, in order to reduce the energy in your hands, thereby reducing perceptibility to pain.