- Concentration and learning problems are the result of too little energy in the brain. The training to increase brain activity addresses that.
- It is also possible, that these problems are the result of unrest and nervousness or lack of stamina. The training of the thyroid addresses that problem.
The thyroid glands are easy to get to, located on your throat just below the adam's apple (larynx). With a weight of 20 to 25 grams it is a very important gland to keep the body alive. The glands have many blood vessels. The thyroid with it's secretion of hormones plays an essential role in the basic metabolism of the body and functionally interacts with all other glands. It plays a key role in the growth of the body and also gives impulses for our intelligence.
For this training with the PcE-Trainer use the ULP-Triple Cable.
Plug the connector of the triple cable into its receptable:
- grab the cable connector such that the screw points down.
- plug the connector into its receptable, the connection should be smooth and easy.
- grap the collar, push it forward und turn it to the right until it stops.
- the whole connection should now be solid.
Attach the red-marked end of the cable to a self-adhesive electrode and place it on the right side just below the adam's apple. Attach the blue-marked end of the cable to a self-adhesive electrode and place it on the left side just below the adam's apple. Attach the third wire of the cable to a self-adhesive electrode placed on the neck. Turn on the instrument by moving the power switch in the back of the instrument to the position "I". Read the values from the LCD-Displays
Interpret the Readings:
- Values with a minus sign show activity.
- The higher the minus value, the higher the activity in the thyroid.
- Values w/o a sign are positive (lack of energy).
- The higher the plus value, the lower the activity in the thyroid.
Exercise as follows:
Change values like with the biofeedback training by utilizing visualization. Think of something specific and watch how the values change. Experiment!
- If you suffer from a lack of stamina you need to stimulate the thyroid. In order to stimulate the thyroid try to move values into the minus region as much as possible. This will result in a more active thyroid, an improved metabolism and a more active nervous system. Also gently massage the thyroid glands.
- If you are restless and nervous while learning, you need to lower your energy by moving the values into the plus region as much as possible. Concentration will improve as a result of this.
The thyroid glands regulate the metabolism (= energy requirement of a resting human being) and is responsible for the overall energy level in the body. Will-power and self-assertion of a person always depend on the activity of the thyroid.